Co-speaker, Colorado Managed Care Collaborative, October 21, 2020
While you were occupied with COVID response, the federal agencies responsible for regulating health care providers and payors have been busy. Erin Eiselein and Anna-Liisa Mullis will provide an update on new or revised rules impacting providers and payors for 2021.
- The new interoperability rules (data access/CURES Act).
- Changes to Part 2 regulations and to the Part 2 authorizing law in the CARES Act.
- Litigation over the changes to the Section 1557 definition under the ACA (including removal of health care protections for transgender individuals).
- Executive orders on drug pricing.
- Status of court challenge to hospital price transparency rule.
- The D.C. Circuit ruling on the site of service changes.
- The delay on final Stark regulations until August 2021.