Speaker, Faculty of Federal Advocates, March 3, 2021
The speakers will address topics, including the following:
- Updated federal regulations (including independent contractors, joint employment, tipped workers, etc.);
- Predictions for the Biden U.S. DOL priorities;
- Case law developments from the last year (covering collective actions and hybrids);
- Key new differences for practitioners to appreciate between CO and federal wage law (exemptions, contractors, meal and rest periods, off-the-clock work, tipped workers, etc.); and
- Practice Pointers – Perspectives From the Bench – litigating wage collective and class actions in the District of Colorado.