Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck is pleased to announce 20 of its attorneys were named to Vegas Inc’s 2020 Top Lawyers List.
New this year, Vegas Inc sent a survey to more than 2,900 attorneys in Clark County, requesting their recommendations for lawyers in 20 general areas of law. Those that received multiple nominations from their legal peers are featured in the publication’s Top Lawyers peer-to-peer list.
The following 20 attorneys at the firm where chosen based on survey responses and follow-up research from the publication:
- Peter Ajemian, Intellectual Property
- Adam Bult, Cannabis
- Travis Chance, Business Litigation
- Emily Ellis, Appellate
- Maximilien Fetaz, Business Litigation
- Frank Flansburg III, Appellate
- Erin Grolle, Intellectual Property
- Brooke Holmes, Real Property
- Bryce Loveland, Insurance & Health
- Matthew McKissick, Environmental & Natural Resources
- Rebecca Miltenberger, Real Property
- Patrick Reilly, Consumer Protection
- Frank Schreck, Gaming
- Ellen Schulhofer, Securities
- Adam Segal, Labor & Employment
- Mark Starr, Gaming
- Jamie Thalgott, Real Property
- Sonia Church Vermeys, Gaming
- Eric Walther, Appellate
- Lindsey Williams, Intellectual Property
To view Vegas Inc’s full list, click here.